Thursday 26 July 1906US date format: 7/26/1906, UK date format: 26/7/1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 26, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Irena I??akowicz and Armando Jose Fernandes.
Waiting at the Church, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 26 July 1906 ?
- Armando Jose Fernandes: Composer.
- Irena I??akowicz: Polish agent of Intelligence (d. 1943).
- Roger Duchesne: French film actor who appeared in 30 films between 1934 and 1957, but is best remembered for playing the lead in "Bob le flambeur" (1956).
- Claude Hettier de Boislambert: French military officer in World War II, a member of the resistance, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- de B0ISLAMBERT Cl Hettier: H?rouvillette Military man.
- Irena Iłłakowicz: German-Polish lieutenant (d. 1943).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- You Look Awful Good to Father - Billy Murray
- The Parson and the Turkey - Arthur Collins
- The Rosary - Alan Turner
- La Boheme - Raccantodi Radolfo (Rudolph's Recital, Act I - Enrico Caruso
- Out in an Automobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Dearie - George Alexander