Tuesday 24 July 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 24, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vladimir Prelog and Edna Coll.
Waiting at the Church, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1906 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- You Look Awful Good to Father - Billy Murray
- The Parson and the Turkey - Arthur Collins
- The Rosary - Alan Turner
- La Boheme - Raccantodi Radolfo (Rudolph's Recital, Act I - Enrico Caruso
- Out in an Automobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Dearie - George Alexander