Sunday July 15, 1906
US date format: 7/15/1906, UK date format: 15/7/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 15, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Edmund Davies and R Mugali.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 15, 1906?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- See more
- Republic museum opens Rembrandt hall in Amsterdam