Sunday 15 July 1906US date format: 7/15/1906, UK date format: 15/7/1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 15, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edmund Davies and R Mugali.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1906 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Edmund Davies: British lord of appeal.
- R Mugali: Indian poet and academic (d. 1993).
- Rudolf Uhlenhaut: England-born German automotive engineer and test driver (Mercedes Benz) (d. 1989).
- Republic museum opens Rembrandt hall in Amsterdam