Sunday 15 July 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edmund Davies and R Mugali.
while Coniston by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1906 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- Edmund Davies: British lord of appeal.
- R Mugali: Indian poet and academic (d. 1993).
- Rudolf Uhlenhaut: England-born German automotive engineer and test driver (Mercedes Benz) (d. 1989).
- Republic museum opens Rembrandt hall in Amsterdam
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?