Friday July 06, 1906
US date format: 7/6/1906, UK date format: 6/7/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 6, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Agnes Elisabeth Lutyens and Colette Audry.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 06, 1906?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- See more
- The Second Geneva Convention meets.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 06, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley - I Want What I Want When I Want It