Friday 6 July 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 6, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Agnes Elisabeth Lutyens and Colette Audry.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1906 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Agnes Elisabeth Lutyens: Composer.
- Colette Audry: French novelist, critic and screenwriter, she was also a professor of literature.
- Kate Horst-Arriens: Dutch Mayor's wife of Oosterbeek, a village close to the river Rhine near Arnhem.
- The Second Geneva Convention meets.