Saturday 7 July 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 7, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anna Marie Hahn and [Leroy] Satchel Paige.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1906 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- [Leroy] Satchel Paige: Baseball pitcher.
- Anna Marie Hahn: German-born American serial killer (d. 1938).
- Charlo : Argentine singer, musician, pianist, actor and composer.
- Satchel Paige: American baseball player (Born 1906).
- William Feller: Croatian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1970).
- Anna Hahn: German-American serial killer (d. 1938).
- Anton Karas: Austrian zither player and composer (Born 1906).