Thursday July 12, 1906
US date format: 7/12/1906, UK date format: 12/7/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 12, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Ernst Käsemann and Ernst Kasemann.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 12, 1906?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- See more
- Alfred Dreyfus found innocent in France.
- Henrique Alves de Mesquita: Composer, dies at 70.