Monday 29 October 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eddie Constantine and Henry Carlsson.
The Adventurer, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1917!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1917 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye Broadway, hello France - Peerless Quartet
- Nora Bayes - Over There
- 12th Street Rag - Earl Fuller's Novelty Orchestra