Wednesday 30 March 1927
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1927). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William J Keating and John Vane.
Napoleon, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1927
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1927!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1927 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- William J Keating
- John Vane: Scientist.
- John McLaughlin: Journalist.
- Martin Fleischmann: Scientist.
- William Keating: American attorney, politician, newspaper executive and jurist.
- Robert Armstrong: Baron Armstrong of Ilminster English civil servant and scholar.
- Lord Armstrong: of Ilminster.