Sunday 30 March 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rolf Harris and Estella Blain.
Mammy, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1930 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Rolf Harris: Australian entertainer, author, artist and musician.
- Estella Blain: French actress and singer.
- John Astin: American actor and director.
- Gérard Gasiorowski
- Félix Guattari: French militant, an institutional psychotherapist, philosopher, and semiologist; he founded both schizoanalysis and ecosophy.
- Browne-Wilkinson: Lord.
- Alan Woods: Australian public servant (d. 1990).
- Nicolas Browne-Wilkinson: Baron Browne-Wilkinson English lawyer and judge.
- John Astin in Baltimore: Maryland, USA; actor (I'm Dickens He's Fenster, Gomez - Addams Family).
- David Staple: joint president (Council of Churches for Britain and Ireland).
- Peter Marshall [Pierre LaCock] Huntington in Long Island: New York, USA; TV game show host (Hollywood Squares).
- Babberich-H soccer team forms.