Sunday 30 March 1947US date format: 3/30/1947, UK date format: 30/3/1947
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 30, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Roberto Formigoni and Jean-Paul Bachy.
Monsieur Verdoux, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Juvenile Jury.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1947!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1947 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Roberto Formigoni: Italian politician; leader of the...
- Jean-Paul Bachy: French politician and the incumbent...
- Marilyn Crispell
- Ryszard Kotla: Polish travel writer and activist.
- Jürgen Fliege: Theologian, journalist and talk show...
- Terje Venaas: Norwegian bassist.
- Dick Roche: Irish politician Minister of State for...
- Peter Gay: American troubleshooter for an...
- Roger Marion: French police officer.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1947 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Linda - Charlie Spivak & His Orchestra
- How are Things in Glocca Mora? - Dick Haymes