Friday 30 September 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Deborah Kerr and Maurice Basko.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Edward I. Luddy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while Main Street by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1921 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Deborah Kerr: Scottish-American actress, nominated six times for an Academy Award in leading roles including "From Here To Eternity," "Beloved Infidel," "Dream Wife," "An Affair To Remember," "Heaven Knows, Mr.
- Maurice Basko
- Tony Stein: American military, a US Marine Corps hero who was awarded a Medal of Honor for heroics in battle on the island of Iwo Jima during WWII.
- Eileen Zhang Ailing Chang: Writer.
- Oskar Panizza: Writer, dies at 77.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Dangerous Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?