Friday 31 October 1930, Halloween
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Collins (astronaut) and Bill Pearl.
Sin Takes a Holiday, directed by Paul L. Stein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1930!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1930 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Michael Collins (astronaut)
- Bill Pearl: American body-builder, the winner of the title of "Mr.
- Ray Crane: Trumpeter.
- Joyce Bartman: Canadian-American astrologer who died of a heart attack following surgery on 2/15/1991, 11:16 AM, Virginia Beach, VA.
- Michael Collins: American astronaut, pilot of Gemini 10 mission on 7/18/1966.
- Booker Ervin: American saxophonist (d. 1970).