Saturday 31 October 1908, Halloween
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Muriel Duckworth .
En färd på Kinda kanal, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1908!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1908 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Muriel Duckworth: Canadian activist (d. 2009).
- 4th Olympic games ends in London
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 31 October 1908
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Sunbonnet Sue - Haydn Quartet
- When Sweet Marie was Sweet Sixteen - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
- By the Old Oaken Bucket, Louise - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Yankee Doodle's Come to Town - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- Rah, Rah, Rah - Peerless Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?