Tuesday 31 October 1911, Halloween
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Hardy and Klaus Bargsten.
Giovanna la pallida, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Iron Woman by Margaret Deland was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1911 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pink Lady Selection - Victor Concert Orchestra
- In the Land of Harmony - American Quartet
- Down By the Old Mill Stream - Arthur Clough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?