Tuesday 31 October 1911, HalloweenUS date format: 10/31/1911, UK date format: 31/10/1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 31, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Hardy and Klaus Bargsten.
Shenandoah, directed by Andrew McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1911 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Gems from The Fortune Teller - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Jimmy Valentine - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- My Beautiful Lady - Grace Kerns
- Oceana Roll - Eddie Morton