Monday 16 October 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 16, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerard Mortier and Otto Bulow.
Three Million Dollars, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 October 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1911 ?
- Gerard Mortier: Belgium sport Champion.
- Otto Bulow: Germany Military man.
- Otto von Bülow: German commander (d. 2006).
- Mexican Revolution: Felix Diaz, nephew of Porfirio Diaz, occupies the port of Veracruz as a sign of rebellion against Madero.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Madame Sherry - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Woodman, Woodman, Spare That Tree - Bob Roberts