Tuesday 10 October 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 10, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clare Hollingworth .
Shenandoah, directed by Andrew McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 October 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1911 ?
- Clare Hollingworth: English journalist and author.
- Jack Daniel: American Distiller and the founder of 's Tennessee whiskey distillery (Born 1846 or 1850).
- The Wuchang Uprising leads to the demise of Qing Dynasty, the last Imperial court in China, and the founding of the Republic of China.
- The KCR East Rail commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Save Up Your Kisses for a Rainy Day - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
- When You're in Town - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson