Tuesday 10 October 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clare Hollingworth .
A Tale of the Australian Bush, directed by Gaston Mervale, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1911 ?
- Clare Hollingworth: English journalist and author.
- Jack Daniel: American Distiller and the founder of 's Tennessee whiskey distillery (Born 1846 or 1850).
- The Wuchang Uprising leads to the demise of Qing Dynasty, the last Imperial court in China, and the founding of the Republic of China.
- The KCR East Rail commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Dance of the Grizzly Bear - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?