Sunday 29 October 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Phillip Jack Oppenheimer .
Giovanna la pallida, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Iron Woman by Margaret Deland was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1911 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Phillip Jack Oppenheimer: Diamond trader.
- Joseph Pulitzer: Hungarian-American publisher.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pink Lady Selection - Victor Concert Orchestra
- In the Land of Harmony - American Quartet
- Down By the Old Mill Stream - Arthur Clough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?