Saturday 31 October 1942, HalloweenUS date format: 10/31/1942, UK date format: 31/10/1942
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 31, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include David Ogden Stiers and David Ogden Stiers in Peoria.
Road to Morocco, directed by David Butler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1942!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1942 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- David Ogden Stiers
- David Ogden Stiers in Peoria: Illinois, USA; actor (Charles Emerson...
- Jean-Pierre Naudin: French student, who joined the...
- Ron Testa: American photographer and teacher, head...
- Ben M J Hennekam: Dutch MP (CDA).
- Dave McNally: American baseball player (Born 1942).
- David Stiers: American actor and singer.
- Eduardo Castrillo: Filipino sculptor and jewelry designer.
- 94 U-boats sunk this month (619,000 ton)
- 9th day in battle at El Alamein
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1942 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dearly Beloved - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra
- When The Lights Go On Again (All Over The World) - Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra