Friday 2 November 2007
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK About You Now by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Champagne, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vratice se rode.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bartender DS or Namco Museum Remix.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 2 November 2007 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 November
- The United Nations will send home 108 of the 950 Sri Lankan peacekeepers in Haiti, accusing them of sexual abuse, including with underage girls. (BBC)
- 2007 Georgian demonstrations: Tens of thousands of Georgians protest outside parliament in Tbilisi, urging President Mikhail Saakashvili to step down. (BBC)
- S. P. Thamilselvan, the political chief of the Sri Lankan rebel group Tamil Tigers, is killed in an attack by the Sri Lanka Air Force near Kilinochchi. (Bloomberg)
- Stocks across Asia drop sharply after a rough Thursday in Europe and the United States, with the Hang Seng Index in Hong Kong losing over 1,000 points, or 3.25%, the biggest loss of any Asian market. London's FTSE 100 Index loses ground for a second day after the news in Asia. (The Times)
- ICANN celebrates Vint Cerf years, names Peter Dengate Thrush chairman, forms working group on internationalized domain names. (CBC.ca)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?