Friday 23 November 2007
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Mist, directed by Frank Darabont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while You: Staying Young by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vratice se rode.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem or Bomberman Story DS.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 23 November 2007 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 November
- MS Explorer, a cruise liner carrying 154 people, sinks in the Antarctic Ocean south of Argentina after hitting an iceberg near the South Shetland Islands. There are no fatalities.
- Polish parliament speaker Bronislaw Komorowski said that Poland's new government is set to be the first to ratify the EU's Reform Treaty. (EUobserver)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- The Supreme Court of Pakistan orders the Election Commission to declare Pervez Musharraf the winner in the 2007 Pakistani presidential election. (BBC)
- The term of Lebanese President Emile Lahoud ends with no successor and a political dispute over who is in power. (BBC)
- A court in Copenhagen, Denmark, convicts three men for plotting terrorist attacks using triacetone triperoxide. (BBC)
- An Israeli psychiatrist and reserve officer is charged with giving classified information to Iran, Russia and Hamas. (BBC)
- The Senate of Nigeria declares the handover of the Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon was ampquotillegalampquot. (BBC)
- A bomb explosion kills at least 13 people and hurts 50 in the Ghazil pet market of Baghdad, Iraq. (BBC)
- The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control finds that the rate of new cases of AIDS in Europe has doubled since 1999. (BBC)
- Louise Christian, the lawyer for Alexander Litvinenko's wife, reveals that the polonium-210 that killed him probably came from a Russian nuclear plant. (BBC)
- Many employees of Paris Métro cross picket lines and return to work, defying the ongoing public-sector strikes. Transit officials report near-normal operation. (BBC)
- Typhoon Mitag remains stationary but threatens the Bicol Region, east of the Philippines, and is expected to make landfall in Virac, Catanduanes tomorrow. (GMANews.TV)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?