Monday 3 December 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Just Walkin' In The Rain by Johnnie Ray was in the top 5 hits.
Written on the Wind, directed by Douglas Sirk, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1956.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1956!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1956 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Ewa Kopacz: Polish physician and politician 15th Prime Minister of Poland.
- Hart Bochner in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor/director (Rich and Famous).
- KFSA (now KFSM) TV channel 5 in Ft Smith, AR (CBS) 1st broadcast
- England and France pull troops out of Egypt.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1956 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?