Wednesday 3 March 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Julius Boros golfer (PGA Champion 1968 and Hubert Giraud.
Cosmopolis, directed by Gaston Ravel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1920 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Julius Boros golfer (PGA Champion 1968: US Open 1952, 1963).
- Hubert Giraud: French composer and lyricist.
- Ronald Searle: American artist whose drawings were published from 1935 and who held noted art exhibits from 1950.
- Julius Boros: pro golfer (US Open 1952), dies of heart attack at age 74.
- James Doohan: Canadian-American actor (d. 2005).
- Theodor Philipsen: Danish painter (Born 1840).
- Montreal Canadiens scores NHL record 16 goals beating QuTbec Bulldogs.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Prohibition Blues - Nora Bayes
- Dardanella - Harry Raderman's Jazz Orchestra
- When I Look in His Face - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?