Wednesday 10 March 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jethro Burnsburns and Manik Jain.
Cosmopolis, directed by Gaston Ravel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1920 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Jethro Burnsburns: Country singer (Homer & Jethro).
- Manik Jain: East Indian author and astrologer.
- Boris Vian: French writer, actor, engineer, jazz musician, artist, and essayist.
- Jean Leclere: France sport Champion.
- Tranquillo Ferrari: Italy Military man.
- Jacques Souviat: St-Aulaye Military man
- Alfred Peet: Dutch-American entrepreneur and the founder of Peet's Coffee & Tea (Born 1920)
- The Baylor Business Men's Club changes its name to the Baylor University Chamber of Commerce. It has operated under this name since the change.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 March 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Gave Her That - Al Jolson
- Poor Little Butterfly is a Fly Gal Now - All-Star Trio
- William Tell Overture - Columbia Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?