Friday 3 November 1967
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to To Sir With Love by Lulu.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
Cool Hand Luke, directed by Stuart Rosenberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Gabriel Hounds by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1967 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Mike O'Neill: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Mark Roberts: Welsh singer and guitarist (Catatonia Sherbet Antlers and Y Ffyrc).
- John Tomac: American cyclist.
- Steven Wilson: English singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (Porcupine Tree Blackfield No-Man and Storm Corrosion).
- Rob Cowie: Toronto, Ontario -- NHL defenseman (LA Kings).
- Nick Bateman: British game show contestant on live-programming of a "Big Brother" house. It was the first of a series of "reality shows" in which ordinary people, not actors, were put in positions of some stress and competition for financial awards. Big Brother put ten strangers into an East London house, built for the purpose of viewing by camera their every move and by microphone their every sound, for nine weeks. Every week each contestant had to nominate one person from the group to leave the house and TV
- Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
- Marvin Gaye - Your Precious Love
- The Association - Never My Love
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Aretha Franklin - A Natural Woman (You Make Me Feel Like)
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?