Thursday 23 November 1967
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brian Glynn and Patrick Mameli.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Incense And Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
The Producers, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Till, der Junge von nebenan.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1967 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Brian Glynn: Iserlohn, Germany -- NHL defenseman (Hartford Whalers).
- Patrick Mameli: Dutch rock vocalist / guitarist (Pestilence).
- Braco : Braco is known as a healer healing by only gazing at the people.
- Gary Kirsten: South African cricketer and coach.
- Salli Richardson: American actress director and producer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- The Who - I Can See For Miles
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?