Tuesday 7 November 1967
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Steve Digiorgio and David Guetta.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to To Sir With Love by Lulu.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
The Fearless Vampire Killers, directed by Roman Polanski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Titel, Thesen, Temperamente.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1967 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Steve Digiorgio: American musician.
- David Guetta: French house music producer and disc jockey, born to a Moroccan Jewish father (restaurateur) and to a Belgian mother.
- Sharleen Spiteri: Scottish rock musician, a singer with an up-and-coming band, Texas, playing along with Ali McErlaine and Johnny McElhone.
- Careena Collins: American porn actress and director.
- Steve DiGiorgio: American singer-songwriter and bass player (Death Control Denied Sadus and Charred Walls of the Damned).
- Carl B Stokes elected 1st black Mayor of a major city - Cleveland, Ohio
- LBJ signs a bill establishing Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- Richard G Hatcher elected Mayor of Gary Indiana
- St. Louis Cardinals Orlando Cepeda is 1st unanimous NL MVP
- Surveyor 6 launched for soft landing on Moon
- US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, establishing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- Carl B. Stokes is elected as Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, becoming the first African American mayor of a major American city.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Marvin Gaye - Your Precious Love
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
- Aretha Franklin - A Natural Woman (You Make Me Feel Like)
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
- The Association - Never My Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?