Tuesday 21 November 1967
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dominic Lavoie and Kelly Gallagher.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Incense And Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
The Producers, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Till, der Junge von nebenan.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1967 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Dominic Lavoie: Hockey defenseman (Team Austria 1998).
- Kelly Gallagher: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina -- Playmate (Sep, 1994).
- Ken Block: Race Car Driver.
- Tripp Cromer: American baseball player.
- Toshihiko Koga: Japanese martial artist.
- Phillip and Jay Kunz fly a kite a record 28,000 feet.
- Vietnam War: American General William Westmoreland tells news reporters: ''I am absolutely certain that whereas in 1965 the enemy was winning, today he is certainly losing.''
- Vietnam War: United States General William Westmoreland tells news reporters: quotI am absolutely certain that whereas in 1965 the enemy was winning, today he is certainly losing.quot
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 November 1967
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- The Who - I Can See For Miles
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?