Friday 5 June 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1914 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Stan Jones: American songwriter, primarily country music.
- Beatrice De Cardi: English archaeologist and academic.
- Jean-Francisque Callet: French army general, who died on 14 December 1999 in Paris.
- Beatrice de Cardi: Archaeoligist.
- Rose Hill: Singer / actress (Nicholas Nickleby, Shot in the Dark).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?