Friday 5 June 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1914 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Stan Jones: American songwriter, primarily country music.
- Beatrice De Cardi: English archaeologist and academic.
- Jean-Francisque Callet: French army general, who died on 14 December 1999 in Paris.
- Beatrice de Cardi: Archaeoligist.
- Rose Hill: Singer / actress (Nicholas Nickleby, Shot in the Dark).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?