Monday 5 June 1972
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr..
In UK Vincent by Don McLean was in the top 5 hits.
Deep Throat, directed by Jerry Gerard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while The Winds Of War by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1972.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1972!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1972 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Mike Bucci: American professional wrestler.
- Chuck Klosterman: American journalist and author.
- Paweł Kotla: Polish conductor and academic.
- Pavel Kotla: Polish conductor.
- If You Had Wings opens
- UN Conference on Human Environment opens in Stockholm
- Yugoslav President Tito visits USSR
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sammy Davis Jr. - The Candy Man
- The Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
- The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl
- Neil Diamond - Song Sung Blue
- Dr. Hook - Sylvia's Mother
- Gallery - Nice To Be With You
- Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
- Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken
- Billy Preston - Outa-Space
- The 5th Dimension - (Last Night) I Didn't Get To Sleep At All
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?