Saturday 7 November 1942
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Johnny Rivers [Ramistella] and Arthur Blackwell.
Gentleman Jim, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1942!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1942 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Johnny Rivers [Ramistella]: NYC, New York -- Singer (Secret Agent Man).
- Arthur Blackwell: American siderealist astrologer, researcher and data collector, thorough and fastidious about accuracy.
- André Vingt-Trois: French cardinal of the Catholic Church.
- Tom Peters: American businessman and author.
- Johnny Rivers: American singer-songwriter guitarist and producer.
- Jean Shrimpton: British model / actress (Privilege)
- 1st US President to broadcast in a foreign language-FDR in French
- Bicyclist Fausto Coppi establishes world record (45,848 km)
- First US President to broadcast in a foreign language-Franklin Roosevelt in French.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1942 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There Are Such Things - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra (Vocal Frank Sinatra & Pied Pipers)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?