Tuesday 10 January 1950
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
All the King's Men, directed by Robert Rossen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1950!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1950 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Maximilien Berque: French navigator and award-winning photographer, filmmaker and producer, who works in tandem with his twin brother Emmanuel.
- Emmanuel Berque: French navigator and award-winning photographer, filmmaker and film producer, who works in tandem with his twin brother Maximilien.
- Roy Blunt: American academic and politician.
- Craig Russell: Canadian gay troubadour, an actor and entertainer who masqueraded his genius in the guise of female alter egos.
- Patrice Carpentier: French journalist and sailor who writes for "Course Au Large" and "SeaHorse Magazine.
- Ernie Wasson: American gardener and writer
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1950 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Old Master Painter - Peggy Lee & Mel Torme
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?