Tuesday 10 January 1950
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ernie Wasson and Maximilien Berque.
All the King's Men, directed by Robert Rossen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rocky King, Detective.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1950!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1950 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Ernie Wasson: American gardener and writer.
- Maximilien Berque: French navigator and award-winning photographer, filmmaker and producer, who works in tandem with his twin brother Emmanuel.
- Emmanuel Berque: French navigator and award-winning photographer, filmmaker and film producer, who works in tandem with his twin brother Maximilien.
- Patrice Carpentier: French journalist and sailor who writes for "Course Au Large" and "SeaHorse Magazine.
- Craig Russell: Canadian gay troubadour, an actor and entertainer who masqueraded his genius in the guise of female alter egos.
- Roy Blunt: American academic and politician
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1950 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Old Master Painter - Peggy Lee & Mel Torme
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?