Wednesday 13 June 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ruth Duskin and Dick Mann.
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1934 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Ruth Duskin: American prodigy, next to the youngest of the radio Quiz Kids who were remarkable for answering many questions.
- Dick Mann: American race car driver.
- Richard Mann: Salt Lake City sports Champions.
- Bill Blakeley: American basketball player and coach (d. 2010).
- Lucjan Brychczy: Polsh footballer and coach.
- Manuel Clouthier: Mexican businessman and politician (d. 1989)
- James Griffin: American bishop
- Uriel Jones: American drummer (The Funk Brothers) (d. 2009)
- Janet Pilgrim: American model
- Leonard Kleinrock: American computer scientist and engineer
- Adolf Hitler and Mussolini meet in Venice, Italy; Mussolini later describes the German dictator as ''a silly little monkey''.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?