Sunday 25 June 1933
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1933 ?
- James Meredith: American civil rights activist.
- Álvaro Vieira: Portuguese architect designed the Porto School of Architecture.
- Gary Crosby: California, United States -- Actor (Bill Dana Show, Adam 12, Chase).
- Michelangelo Pistoletto: Italian artist (glass painter).
- Alvaro Siza Vieira: Portuguese prize-winning architect and teacher at the Porto School of Architecture, he was awarded the Pritzker Prize in 1992 for his work on the design and rebuilding of a section of Lisbon that had been destroyed by fire four years earlier.
- Wilmersdorfer Tennishallen delegates convene in Berlin to protest against the persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses in Nazi Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?