Saturday 13 May 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Study in Scarlet, directed by Edwin L. Marin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1933!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1933 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Guy Calvo: France sport Champion.
- Alden Ashforth: Composer.
- Stig Gustav Schonberg: Composer.
- Sid Morrison American politician (Representative-Republican-Washington: 1981-).
- John Roseboro: American baseball player, a left-hitting/right-throwing catcher who played with the Brooklyn / Los Angeles Dodgers (1957–1967), Minnesota Twins (1968–1969), and Washington Senators (1970).
- Paul Ernst: Writer, dies at 67.
- 59th Preakness: Charley Kurtsinger aboard Head Play wins in 2:02.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?