Sunday 10 June 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1934 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Egan Bischoff: German ballet dancer and director who studied at the Dresden Palucca School and the Leningrad Choreography Institute.
- Alois Mock: Austrian politician and lawyer, he helped bring Austria into the European Union.
- Nicolas Roussakis: Composer.
- Paul Gibson: British high court judge.
- Peter Gibson: English lawyer and judge.
- Tom Pendry: Baron Pendry English politician
- Frederick Delius: English composer whose works reflect the influence and color of the places in which he lived, England, the American mountains and forests, the Atlantic ocean.
- USSR and Romania regain diplomatic relations
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?