Saturday 16 June 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 16 June 1934 ?
- South Africa - Youth Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John Regis, patron of medical social workers.
- Bloomsday, in honour of Leopold Bloom, the hero of James Joyce's Ulysses set on 16 June, 1904.
- 16 June Movement
- Eileen Atkins: London, England -- Actress (Equus, Devil Within Her).
- Jane Henson: American actress and puppeteer (d. 2013).
- Kumari Kamala: Indian actress and dancer.
- Roger Neilson: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2003).
- Dame Eileen Atkins: English actress.
- Elvira Vinogradova: Russian TV personality
- Janet Pilgrim: Playmate (July 1955, Dec 1955, October 1956)
- Little Caesar: Vocalist ( & the Romans)
- Lord Patrick Beresforord: Blood-stock agent
- Lucia Dlugoszewski: Composer
- Bill Cobbs: Movie Actor
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?