Sunday 14 December 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Johnny Eager, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1941 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Irene Müller: German artist, painter, etcher, photographer, and sculptor.
- Karan Armstrong: American soprano and actress.
- Ellen Willis: American journalist critic and academic (d. 2006).
- 1st NFL division playoff, Bears beat Packers 33-14
- Premier Winston Churchill travels to US on board HMS Duke of York
- U-557 torpedoes British cruiser Galatea
- World War II: Japan signs treaty of alliance with Thailand.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 14 December 1941 and get them!