Tuesday 30 December 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mel Renfro .
The Man Who Came to Dinner, directed by William Keighley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Voice of America News.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1941 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Mel Renfro: American football player and coach.
- El Lissitzky: Russian photographer and architect (d. 1941).
- Nazibezetters oblige artsen member to become of Artsenkamer
- Nazis require Dutch physicians to join Nazi organization
- Winston Churchill addresses Canadian parliament
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 December 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1941 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?