Saturday 20 January 2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Irreplaceable by Beyonce.
In UK A Moment Like This by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Children of Men, directed by Alfonso Cuarn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while You: On a Diet by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 2007!
Which were the important events of 20 January 2007 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 January
- A three-man team, using only skis and kites, completes a 1,093-mile (1,759 km) trek to reach the southern pole of inaccessibility for the first time since 1958 and for the first time ever without mechanical assistance.
- U.S. election 2008: Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) officially announces her presidential bid with an exploratory committee. (Reuters)
- A man named Ogün Samast is arrested in Samsun by Turkish authorities for killing Armenian-Turkish writer Hrant Dink. (BBC)
- War in Somalia: Somali gunmen attacks government and Ethiopian troops in a crowded market, killing 4 people. (Reuters)
- Iraq War: The U.S. military says one of its helicopters has crashed north-east of Baghdad, killing all 13 passengers. (CNN)
- A planned meeting between Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal is postponed. (Reuters)
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez says Fidel Castro is 'battling for his life.' (BBC)
- A three-man team, using only skis and kites, completes a 1,093 mile trek to reach the Southern Pole of Inaccessibility for the first time since 1958 and for the first time ever without mechanical assistance. (BBC)
- The World Social Forum opens in Nairobi, Kenya. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?