Wednesday 24 February 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marquess of and Ann Bell.
In UK Oh Mein Papa by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
The Naked Jungle, directed by Byron Haskin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Betty White Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1954 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Marquess of: Normanby.
- Ann Bell: American Teacher, Entrepreneur and Children's Book Author.
- Plastic Bertrand: Belgian singer, songwriter, producer, and television presenter, born to an Ukrainian mother and to a father coming from France.
- Sid Meier: Canadian-American game designer and programmer created the Civilization series.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?