Wednesday 24 February 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Oh Mein Papa by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
The Naked Jungle, directed by Byron Haskin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1954 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Sid Meier: Canadian-American game designer and programmer created the Civilization series.
- Marquess of: Normanby.
- Plastic Bertrand: Belgian singer, songwriter, producer, and television presenter, born to an Ukrainian mother and to a father coming from France.
- Ann Bell: American Teacher, Entrepreneur and Children's Book Author.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 24 February 1954 and get them!