Tuesday 9 February 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Oh Mein Papa by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
The Glenn Miller Story, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1954 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Omar Belhouchet: Algerian journalist.
- Jo Duffy: American author.
- Chris Gardner: American businessman founded Gardner Rich & Co.
- Gina Rinehart: Australian businesswoman.
- Kevin Warwick: English engineer and academic.
- Ulrich Walter: in German Federal Republic; cosmonaut.
- Mary Jo Duffy: American comic book writer and editor
- Christopher Gardner: American entrepreneur
- Hadley Johnson: American college music major, pianist, and singer in the Texas All-State Choir. He became a waiter-bartender after a move to San Francisco in 1976.
- Mario Scelba forms new government in Italy.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?