Friday 5 February 1954
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Oh Mein Papa by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
The Glenn Miller Story, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1954 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Cliff Martinez: American drummer and songwriter.
- Frank Walker: Australian journalist and author.
- Frédéric Cottier: French equestrian and Olympic medalist.
- Laurent Broomhead: French TV journalist, a weather presenter and for the last ten years one of the stars of Pyramide, a daily TV show where the contestants have to find words by association.
- Dominique Besnehard: French actor, film producer, casting director, writer and talent manager of Marlene Jobert and others.
- Roseanne Katan: Jamaica -- Playmate (Sep, 1978)
- Vittorio Gnecchi: Composer, dies at 77.
- WCDC TV channel 19 in Adams, MA (ABC) begins broadcasting
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?