Monday 25 February 2008
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK Now You're Gone by Basshunter featuring DJ Mental Theo's Bazzheadz was in the top 5 hits.
Step Up 2: The Streets, directed by Jon M. Chu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while The Appeal by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 2008!
Which were the important events of 25 February 2008 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- The New York Philharmonic becomes the first American musical ensemble to perform in North Korea. (Time)
- A suicide bomber in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, kills 8 people including Pakistan's Surgeon General, Lieutenant General Mushtaq Ahmed Baig. (''The Washington Post'')
- Chairman of the United States Federal Communications Commission Kevin Martin says he is ampquotready, willing and able,ampquot to prevent broadband Internet service providers from interfering with the speed of their subscribers' Internet access. (Reuters)
- Hungary agrees to join the South Stream gas pipeline project. (Reuters)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 2008?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?