Wednesday 25 September 1968
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
Coogan's Bluff, directed by Donald Siegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while Testimony Of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1968!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1968 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Johan Friso: Netherlands -- Prince of Orange-Nassau.
- Reggie Jefferson: Tallahassee, Florida -- 1st baseman (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Seattle, Boston).
- Will Smith: American actor, producer, rapper, and songwriter.
- Friso: Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau (d. 2013).
- John List: American economist and academic.
- John Worsfold: Australian footballer and coach
- Johan Friso : Dutch royal family, the second son of Queen Beatrix and Prince-consort Claus von Amsberg.
- John A List: American economist
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Jeannie C. Riley - Harper Valley P.T.A.
- The Rascals - People Got To Be Free
- Deep Purple - Hush
- The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
- Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66 - The Fool On The Hill
- The 1910 Fruitgum Company - 1,2,3 Red Light
- The Bee Gees - I've Gotta Get A Message To You
- The O'Kaysions - Girl Watcher
- Clarence Carter - Slip Away
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?