Tuesday 3 September 1968
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Pichler and Dawn Allinger.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to People Got To Be Free by The Rascals.
In UK Hey Jude by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
while Testimony Of Two Men by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Morecambe & Wise Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1968!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1968 ?
- David Pichler: Butler, Pennsylvania -- Diver (1996 Olympics - 6th Place).
- Dawn Allinger: Salt Lake City, Utah -- Team handball back court (1996 Olympics).
- Matt Hamon: San Francisco, California -- Cyclist (1996 Olympics).
- Robert Bailey: NFL cornerback (Dallas Cowboys).
- Ray Coulthard: English actor.
- Isabel Withers: American actress (Born 1896).
- Chicago White Sox set American League record of 39 losses by one run.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rascals - People Got To Be Free
- Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
- Jose Feliciano - Light My Fire
- Jeannie C. Riley - Harper Valley P.T.A.
- The Doors - Hello, I Love You
- Aretha Franklin - The House That Jack Built
- The 1910 Fruitgum Company - 1,2,3 Red Light
- Marvin Gaye - You're All I Need To Get By
- Archie Bell & The Drells - I Can't Stop Dancing
- The Dells - Stay In My Corner
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?