Sunday 26 September 1965
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Eve Of Destruction by Barry McGuire.
In UK (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
The Hill, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Green Berets by Robin Moore was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1965!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1965 ?
- Cindy Herron: American singer and actress (En Vogue).
- Alexandra Lencastre: Portuguese actress.
- Petro Poroshenko: Ukrainian businessman and politician 5th President of Ukraine.
- James Fitzmaurice: Irish aviation pioneer (Born 1898).
- 11th LPGA Championship won by Sandra Haynie
- Minnesota gains its 1st AL pennant by defeating Washington, 2-1
- Queen Elizabeth decorates Beatles with Order of British Empire
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
- The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- We Five - You Were On My Mind
- Dave Clark Five - Catch Us If You Can
- The Beatles - Help!
- Ramsey Lewis Trio - The In Crowd
- Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
- The Turtles - It Ain't Me Babe
- The Yardbirds - Heart Full Of Soul
- Sonny - Laugh At Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?