Saturday 4 September 1965
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Terri Lynn Doss and Sergio Momesso.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Help! by The Beatles.
That Funny Feeling, directed by Richard Thorpe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching National Geographic Specials.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1965!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1965 ?
- Terri Lynn Doss: Chicago, Illinois -- Playmate (Jul, 1988).
- Sergio Momesso: Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster.
- Albert Schweitzer: German humanitarian, philosopher, physician, musician, clergyman, missionary and writer who was brilliant in each field.
- KREZ TV channel 6 in Durango, CO (CBS / NBC) begins broadcasting
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Help!
- Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
- The Beach Boys - California Girls
- The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
- Four Tops - It's The Same Old Song
- Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
- We Five - You Were On My Mind
- James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag Part 1
- Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
- Mel Carter - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?