Thursday 28 December 2006
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Irreplaceable by Beyonce.
In UK Patience by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Children of Men, directed by Alfonso Cuarn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while For One More Day by Mitch Albom was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fotograma.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arabians Lost: The Engagement on Desert or Charlotte's Web.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 2006!
Which were the important events of 28 December 2006 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 December
- Jamal Karimi-Rad: Iranian Minister of Justice (Born 1956).
- The Majilis of Kazakhstan approves a bill pledging not to engage in nuclear proliferation while Kazakhstan begins its nuclear program. (Kazinform)
- War in Somalia: Ethiopian and Transitional government troops capture Mogadishu without resistance. ICU fighters flee to Kismayo, their last remaining stronghold, 300 miles (500km) to the south. (Aljazeera)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 songs in the UK
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?