Monday 2 September 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 2, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Ambelain and Walter Reuther.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 September 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 2 September 1907 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Red Wing (An Indian Fable) - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Sweet Julienne - Harry Macdonough