Tuesday 2 July 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 2, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eppo Doeve .
That Fatal Sneeze, directed by Lewin Fitzhamon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 2 July 1907 ?
- Feast Day of St. John Regis
- Originally, in the Roman Catholic Church, the Feast of the Visitation was celebrated on this day, although it has since been transferred to May 31
- Palio di Provenzano in Siena, Italy
- Canada Day. Under the Holidays Act, Canada Day is always observed on July 1 unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed on July 2.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Vess Ossman - Maple Leaf Rag
- He Goes to Church on Sunday - Billy Murray
- And a Little Bit More - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan